Announcing the 2014 overall winners
The Grand Final of the 2014 Enterprise Awards took place on Wednesday 15 October and from hundreds of applicants, the winners of this year’s awards were announced.
The 2014 heat winners
The heats for the 2014 Enterprise Awards are now complete, with winners being announced for South West and Wales, London and South East, North, Scotland and Central.
Young entrepreneurs matter
Starting and running your own business demonstrates drive, dedication, and commitment. We celebrate this enthusiasm and commitment to businesses in Britain which is why we created the 2014 Enterprise Awards - to reward the best student and graduate entrepreneurial talent.
The Enterprise Awards is in its third year and is offering substantial prizes including:
- Cash investments of up to £50,000 to the overall winners.
- Cash investments of up to £5,000 in the initial heats.
- Mentoring support packages to nurture your business.
- PR coverage during the awards promotion.
- Free legal advice with an independent specialist law firm through LawNet.
Plus, new this year Best Digital
The digital landscape offers endless possibility for innovation, next generation thinking and communication. We are recognising those businesses that have demonstrated the value digital provides to both the business bottom line and the customer experience.
The prize for the award of Overall Best Digital includes time with several leading industry digital marketing experts who will work with you to improve your business in the digital space.
Entries for this year are now closed. Entrants had to:
- Have founded, or co-founded, their own business and are either currently a student, or have graduated in the last five years.
- Be 18 years of age or over.
- Have a business trading for more than one year.
- Have a business based in England or Wales. If their business is based in Scotland, they entered the Bank of Scotland Enterprise Awards.